[Bf-python] More Proposed API changes.

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Sun Mar 11 16:53:02 CET 2007

Campbell Barton wrote:
> Heres some docs, Lots of examples, even one for Matt ;)
> http://members.optusnet.com.au/cjbarton/BPY_API/Bpy-module.html

Now that I see it, I like it....

> Im having trouble coming up with usefull names... :/
>
> what is data with an ID in a linked list called even?
>
> libdata? datablock?

Nothing comes to mind, but then for some reason I lost an hour of sleep
last night.

On a related note, did we decided that scene.objects.new()  would
require either a data block or "Empty"?  I assume this also means
bpy.objects() would *not* have a .new() method?  This would enforce only
allowing creation of objects which are linked to a scene and data in one
  atomic action?

Ken