[Bf-python] A python25.zip file is needed for the current, CVS

Roland Hess me at harkyman.com
Thu Mar 1 01:33:39 CET 2007

I usually don't comment on this mailing list, but I think it would be an
enormous mistake to require Windows users to do a full Python
installation to get basic functionality.

Whatever one thinks of "windoze," or the way it ships out-of-the-box, or
the kind of lamers that might use it instead of the options the more
technically elite might choose, there is no reason to add an extra
"burden" on those people who want their Blender to simply work. I
thought Blender was long past the days of "users schmusers."

Roland
harkyman