[Bf-python] Implementing bpy.classes

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Tue Jun 26 19:46:56 CEST 2007

I was going to start adding the new constant handling code to the pyapi
branch, but since constants are supposed to be available through the
bpy.classes module, I need to start implementing some of that too (I
guess).  But what does this module really contains?

For example, assume we have bpy.classes.Object.  Is this just the BPy
Object type?  I.e, if you write:
  print bpy.classes.Object
should it just say
  <type 'Blender Object'>

Or is "Object" a new type of BPy container which for now has constants
for that class, possibly constructors or other things later?

Ken