[Bf-python] Python Meeting Minuets/Wiki Page

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Tue Jun 19 14:45:02 CEST 2007

Campbell Barton wrote:
> reminder, meeting will be in 30min or so,
>
> Willian Padovani Germano wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> A new meeting is a good idea, better start discussions sooner in this
>> release cycle. So count me in.
>>
>> PS: right after sending my reply about .layerMask I saw Campbell's
>> earlier reply mentioning the same thing. So, +1 from me, excuse me for
>> sending it w/o reading all emails.

Here are the notes from the meeting,

I added 2 suggested method's at the bottom for invalidating data like
verts, bez triples etc. in the case the data is not removed but some of
the arrays are re-allocated.
This applys to curves and their points, Ipo's & BezTriples etc...

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Rewriting_the_2.4x_BPython_API#IRC_PyAPI_Meeting_17_June_2007

--
Campbell J Barton (ideasman42)