[Bf-python] request for assistance in finishing up doing python test blends for release/docs

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 03:23:09 CET 2007

Hey all it would be appreciated if people could help make sure all of
the examples in the docs are functional and create a blend file for
testing them that a end user can just download and run.

This will be both for regression test purposes, and for users not
having to figure out how the example needs to be created.

The tests that I've made for blenders are in the

lib/tests/python

folder, if you have commit rights please just commit the blend
yourself, if you don't have commit rights please email me the test
blend and I can commit it for you,

LetterRip