[Bf-python] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/include BIF_editarmature.h blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x Armature.c Bone.c blender/source/blender/src editarmature.c

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Tue Jan 16 12:54:22 CET 2007

Joshua Leung kirjoitti: (am CCing you directly and posting to bf-py to
avoid flooding committers)
>     blender/source/blender/include BIF_editarmature.h
>     blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x Armature.c Bone.c
>   Python-API people: beware, I may have broken something in this commit

seemed ok to me with a quick glance - thankfully we at least have the
statically typed compiling step to prevent breakages like the one that
would have happened if the api files would have been left untouched when
the change was made in the core.. (well, without compiling unit tests
would be simply a must)

i hope someone has good armature&bone api using scripts to test this
with, i don't know what would create new bones - i suppose e.g. the BVH
importer does not 'cause there you already have a rig with a standardly
structured armature to put the anim data to?

~Toni