[Bf-python] Good old euler problem

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Wed Feb 21 01:41:14 CET 2007

Id agree that changing the Py API to be All radians or All deg' is good.

Radians seem like the choice people want to go with - seems logical for
Mathutils, Though if it was deg everywhere that would be better then the
current situation also.

Ill mostly choose breaking existing scripts to get better API
consistency....  Get those lazy scripters to maintain their work!