[Bf-python] [SVN] new API on main branch ...

jmsoler at free.fr jmsoler at free.fr
Sun Dec 16 19:47:58 CET 2007

Selon Stephen Swaney <sswaney at centurytel.net>:

> On Sun, Dec 16, 2007 at 06:14:30PM +0100, jms wrote:
> > Don't you prefer the patch ?
>
> Please stop spamming the list with french error messages.

Sorry,  I didn't believe it was so serious.

* Error C2099:   initializer is not a constant
* Error C2275:   'identifier' : illegal use of this type as an expression
                 An expression uses the -> operator with a typedef identifier.
* Error C2198:   Error Message 'function' : too few arguments for call.

jms