[Bf-python] [SVN] new API on main branch ...

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 18:04:36 CET 2007

Hi Jean-Michel,

I know you're trying to help and that's really nice
and appreciated, but would it be possible for you to
set your compiler output language to English, when
posting error message to the list.

As it is, I wouldn't be surprised if some people just
skipped over your messages really fast because they
can't tell what the error message actually says (and
frankly, I doubt an automatic online translator can
help in this case).

Thanks,
Martin

--- jms <jmsoler at free.fr> wrote:

> Next step :
>
> Compiling ==> 'sceneRender.c'
> sceneRender.c
> source\blender\python\api2_5x\sceneRender.c(490) :
> error C2039:
> 'scene' : n'est pas membre de 'BPyRenderObject'

k:\developpement\bf-blender\blender\source\blender\python\api2_5x\sceneRender.h(43)
> :
> voir la déclaration de 'BPyRenderObject'
> source\blender\python\api2_5x\sceneRender.c(491) :
> warning C4047:
> 'fonction' : ' const unsigned char *' diffère de
> 'int' dans les niveaux
> d'indirection
> source\blender\python\api2_5x\sceneRender.c(491) :
> warning C4024:
> 'BLI_convertstringcode' : types différents pour le
> paramètre formel et
> réel 2
> source\blender\python\api2_5x\sceneRender.c(491) :
> error C2198:
> 'BLI_convertstringcode' : pas assez d'arguments pour
> un appel
> scons: ***

[K:\developpement\bf-blender\build-blender\win32-vc\source\blender\python\api2_5x\sceneRender.obj]