[Bf-python] svg2obj script.

jmsoler at free.fr jmsoler at free.fr
Sat Apr 7 10:17:23 CEST 2007

Selon Campbell Barton <cbarton at metavr.com>:

> jmsoler at free.fr wrote:
> > Selon Esben Stien <b0ef at esben-stien.name>:

> >> I'm not sure what to look for,
> >
> > As they are imported as separated objects, the name is given
> > to the object.
> >
> > jms
>
> Hi JMS, here are some minor changes.
> http://members.optusnet.com.au/cjbarton/svg2obj.py
> * use bpy api

Hi Campbell, thanks for the update. I try to keep
my version  compatible with the current Blender 2.43...

> * Some text in the PupBlock was truncated, also renamed

... but I will borrow this.

Management of "named color" (black, white, yellow etc.)
will be add kickly. I also found,  and corrected,  a problem
with the object's scaling when we try to use the beveldepth
option.

jms