[Bf-python] Python API feature request

Claudio "malefico" Andaur malefico at manosdigitales.com
Thu Apr 5 16:54:15 CEST 2007

Hey python gurus !

I would like to explain a little problem I have.

When using hooks extensively, let's say I have a character with 60-70
hooks in different objects, and you need to make a little tweak on the
character, it is often needed to "reset" every hook modifier which is a
big big BIG pain in the ass.

Now, we thought it would be better if we could script this resetting and
apply script for the currently selected object, or groups of objects.
Nice idea.

The thing is, I've been told by python gurus here at the studio that API
doesn't currently let us access to the "reset" function in Hook modifier.

I would really appreciate if this could be added, to light up my work a
little.

Thanks in advance !

malefico.