[Bf-python] BPy developments and decisions from last meeting

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at superig.com.br
Wed Apr 4 19:56:42 CEST 2007

Hi,

Finally I finished updating the wiki page:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/BPythonAPI/bpy_api

I moved what was there previously to its discussion page (check the
"discussion" button at the top of the link). Please use the discussion
page for comments, adding them at the top, for new topics.

The main page is divided in points we already discussed / reached an
agreement and points we still need to investigate and discuss. So, we
should probably have another meeting when we're ready.

Of course, feel free to update the page with points I missed.

--
Willian