[Bf-python] removing python based image baking scripts

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Mon Nov 20 05:26:50 CET 2006

since blenders internal baking has just been added, we need to review
weather the python baking scripts that exist are still needed.

One thing I like about the image baker I did is that you dont need to
fuss over setting up the right materials so texface is baked however the
new baking function could be accessed in Blender so all the script does
is to set up the context

- you could argue that setting the right settings is trivial,
(Shadeless+texface) but you need to do this to all materials and
possible disable nodes?
also- the scripts allow only to bake from selected faces which has its
advantages.