[Bf-python] Scriptlinks and Spacehandlers

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sat May 27 02:32:18 CEST 2006

This is my doing, without any way to disable scriptlinks, it would be
trivial to write a blend that (on opening+1 click) would remove all the
users files.
since we distribute .blend files in the bug tracker, this is a possibility.

These 2 should be combined into 1-  (a draw/event-spacehandler should be
able to be 1 script if the developer needs that)

Another issue is that scripts should probably be able to enable/disable
scriptlinks somehow - Dont think this was a design decision, just
something thats not done yet?

- Cam