[Bf-python] Minimalist "set" built-in type for blender w/Python 2.3?

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Fri May 26 08:27:41 CEST 2006

After further discussion on IRC, more thought and some code prototyping,
I've put together a page on the wiki with some proposed ideas:

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/Bitfields

Please read, comment and make changes/additions.

One thing I forgot to mention on the page; the consensus seems to be
that there should be more than one way to access bitfields.  The
discussion is about how to better implement bitfield access, not to
imply that it will be the only way.

Ken