[Bf-python] Erwin's rigidbody additions

Gilbert, Joseph T. jgilbert at tigr.ORG
Wed May 17 02:03:23 CEST 2006

Lets change it :) Sorry erwin. hehe
I agree this is def belongs to a tp_getset

-----Original Message-----
From: bf-python-bounces at projects.blender.org on behalf of Ken Hughes
Sent: Tue 5/16/2006 7:47 PM
To: Blender Foundation Python list
Subject: [Bf-python] Erwin's rigidbody additions

Erwin Coumans wrote:
> erwin (Erwin Coumans) 2006/05/17 01:17:56 CEST
>
>   Modified files:
>     blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x Object.c
>
>   Log:
>   Added first Rigid Body python access (mass). Basic others will follow. This helps Collada 1.4 Import/Export.

Took a glance at this and Erwin's added two new methods:

{"getRBMass", ( PyCFunction ) Object_getRBMass, METH_NOARGS,
   "Returns RB Mass"},
{"setRBMass", ( PyCFunction ) Object_setRBMass, METH_VARARGS,
   "Sets RB Mass"},

Should we ask him to change this to an attribute instead?  I realize
Object.c didn't get the tp_getseter update yet (I can do it if we want
it), but I think the goal is to move away from getStuff()/setStuff()
where possible?  If so, better to not add incompatibility we'll have to
break with the API refactoring.

Ken