[Bf-python] Python constraint module in the works somewhere ?

Gilbert, Joseph T. jgilbert at tigr.ORG
Tue Mar 28 17:57:57 CEST 2006

I haven't worked on it in a while. This was some basic code I started to get the Action Constraint working.  There is no add functionality simply manipulation of a current constraint.

-----Original Message-----
From: bf-python-bounces at projects.blender.org [mailto:bf-python-bounces at projects.blender.org] On Behalf Of malefico andauer
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 4:11 PM
To: bf-python at projects.blender.org
Subject: [Bf-python] Python constraint module in the works somewhere ?

Hi, Letterrip told me it was some work on a constraint
module being done. We at the studio are willing to
help or start researching if the work was abandonned.

He told me Antont was working on that too (at least
that's what he thinks). I did a search in the archives
of this list and didn't find anything in 2005-2006
period (exception of Antont message asking for help).

What I need is a couple of basics hints as to where
should I start, what are the common functions needed
by all python modules, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help

malefico (Plumiferos Project)