[Bf-python] Blender.Group

cpbarton at iinet.net.au cpbarton at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 14 03:29:47 CET 2006

If we use sets, does that mean a whole set() object.

If so then its less efficient then getting the object with Get().

Also, set names cant be change after the sets creation.

If the name is changed, the old set will be out of date.

So can we make a custom PyObject that supports set like operation?

- Cam