[Bf-python] Blender.Group

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Mon Mar 13 17:32:44 CET 2006

On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 05:14:23PM +0100, Toni Alatalo wrote:

> i suggest to use the Set interface for groups.
> then we can use the existing set code in py,
>
> all = gp_a + gp_b + gp_c
> not_a = all - gp_a
> etc..
>
> i use groups .. oops i mean sets already in many things here at orange.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Sets is a Python 2.24 feature.
At the moment, we try to maintain Py 2.3 compatibility for those
poor unfortunate victims of OSX and Debian-ish linux.

Hmmm, thinking out loud, I wonder if it is time to create a
Blender-GoodStuff module that could be imported after the
usual Blender module for those brave people who want and need
cutting edge stuff?

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at centurytel.net