[Bf-python] new function : NMesh.GetRawFromRender(object_name)

cpbarton at iinet.net.au cpbarton at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 13 12:58:15 CET 2006

Hi JMS, This kindof function is very cool and very usefull for python render
exporters.

Next on my sights is a python modifier API- Blender.Object/Modifier so
Artificers upcoming autosmooth modifier can be applied without python manualy
doing the smoothing (slow at the moment)

Rendermesh would help with this also, though as you may guess Is like it in Mesh
rather then NMesh. any chance you could post your wip?
Thanks,
 Cam

http://www.zoo-logique.org/3D.Blender/newsportal/attachment.php?group=3D.Blender&id=120931&attachment=1