[Bf-python] Ipo/IpoCurve API revisited

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Sun Mar 12 20:09:48 CET 2006

Ken Hughes wrote:
> Just a follow-up on this now-three-month-dormant code:  since I've got
> the time to revive it, and since I was holding off commiting until I saw
> the direction that the API rewrite was taking (which apparently for now
> is "no rewrite") I'll be readying the code to commit in the next week or
> so unless there are some really strong arguments not to.  In the
> meantime I'll start the documentation changes.

This didn't tkae as long as I thought it would.  However, I'm going to
be out-of-town for a few days and don't want to commit anything which
might break something (I've tested but not ultra-thoroughly) so I put it
on the patch tracker in case someone wants to play with it:

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=4001&group_id=9&atid=127

Ken