[Bf-python] Another Mesh question

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at superig.com.br
Fri Mar 3 19:40:54 CET 2006

Hi Ken,

Ken Hughes wrote:
> Actually I have an alternative question for the list: is the new API
> going to have constructors for all types?  If not, how do we decide
> which types do have constructors?

Guess we can favor both speed and consistency, at least regarding parts
I know better in the API. There is a good reason to have pverts, pfaces,
etc. but much probably not for things they contain (aka properties),
like mcols.

> Maybe a better question is: what is happening with design of the new
> API?

We haven't progressed afaik (maybe others have been discussing). Right
now I'm quite busy with some documentation I need to finish before Monday.

We can work on the proposals and even coding anyway, we just need to
coordinate a little (again). During the next meeting we can discuss in a
separate channel (#blenderpython), btw, and define first steps for those
  with time to code (hopefully my case, too).

--
Willian