[Bf-python] Modifier API additions/chages prior to release?

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Wed Jun 14 17:54:30 CEST 2006

On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 10:01:30PM -0700, Ken Hughes wrote:

> Haven't seen Cam around in a few days (which seems strange), but if
> Joseph/Stephen/others also agree and I don't hear from Cam by Tuesday
> California-time I'll try to do what changes I can here.

Doh!  A day late and a dollar short as usual.

I say go ahead and do it.  These are new and somewhat
unsettled features.  Best to shake out the details
as early as possible.

We need to make sure there is something in the Release
Notes.  Posting that section to the py forums may not
be a bad idea either.

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at centurytel.net