[Bf-python] Modifier Stack

Jonathan Merritt j.merritt at pgrad.unimelb.edu.au
Fri Jun 2 07:52:20 CEST 2006

Hi Everyone,

Is anyone working on access to the modifier stack from Python?

I checked:
    http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/WorkInProgress
and found a note from Toni here:
    http://www.blender.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8201&highlight=subdivision
which both indicate that nobody is working on this.

I would be happy to start work on it (I need it myself), but must warn
that the expected competion date may be a few months away due to a very
busy schedule.

If I work on this, I would like to create a unit test suite as part of
the development.  Are there currently any Blender-specific guidelines
for how to do that for part of the Python API (ie: has anyone else
actually done it yet?!), or am I free to make up the rules as I go
along? :-]

Jonathan Merritt.