[Bf-python] Re: [Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source Makefile nan_definitions.mk blender/source/blender Makefile blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_brush.h BKE_main.h blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern brush.c library.c blender/source/blender/blenloader/intern ...

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Fri Jul 28 09:38:56 CEST 2006

Hi Brecht, looking at the nice new paint tools. nice work!
Noticed 2 things there realy small...
* Alpha isnt modified with smear or soften.
* Image icon isnt updated, not sure what the policy should be for this,
maybe clear the icon and make so it regenerates when you open the menu
again. - not sure how it works.

- Cam