[Bf-python] removing scripts...

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Wed Jul 26 20:03:19 CEST 2006

jmsoler at free.fr wrote:
> Selon malefico andauer <the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar>:
>

>> Please do not delete scripts just because you don't
>> think is usefull. It's a big ocean out there :-)
>>

> The voice of reason
Nope. it has to be agreed upon by others too-
thats the whole point of this discussion.

Im not saying these scripts arnt usefull, there are many scripts that
are usefull to me but are not going to include in Blender because there
spesific to my needs.

One of the advantages of scrips is that they dont need to be included
with blenders release- if someone realy wants to use Kloputils or
obdatacopier, and they know what there doing, theire free to have those
scripts in their user script folder.

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street