[Bf-python] Modifier as an Object sub module

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Thu Jul 6 10:06:00 CEST 2006

oops... Pose is now a submodule, so that Leaves Groups (I added) and
Modifier Ken and myself added...
Thinking about this
Blender.Group is probably ok since it needs New/Get/Unlink - like most
other modules do, it kind of fits in.

Thats leaves
Blender.Modifier   to be moved to
Blender.Object.Modifier

The reason I didnt make it a submodule to begin with is that I wasn't
sure how to go about it, still arnt.

Is anyone available to move Modifiers into an object submodule before
release?
- Cam