[Bf-python] Last minut addition

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sat Jul 1 18:58:38 CEST 2006

Hi, just added a last minut addition to BPy-
Its a scanfill wrapper so you can scanfill polylines made up of a  list
of vectors
(saves a lot of messing with adding objects and meshes to the scene to
do meshes .fill() )

I added this to
Blender.Mathutils.PolyFill

On IRC Stivs thinks that because this is a geometry function it should
go in Draw or have its own module "Geometry" maybe?

We had to agree to disagree on this point- IMHO Draw is for Gui  and
Mathutils alredy has Line intersetcion and ray/tri intersecton.

Adding a new module at this point would only have 1 function, could
duplicate some from mathutils anddeprecate them but all things
considered Im not keen on that.

So we thaught wed leave it to the list to kick around ;)

- Cam