[Bf-python] Quake Map export script

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sun Dec 17 02:12:02 CET 2006

Hi, Just wondering if we could have my Quake  Map exporter  reviewed for
inclusion in the Blender scripts.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/cjbarton/export_map.py

We have quake model export so why not export a quake level?
It supports some different types of quake primitives as well as Nurbs
(patches) , some people seem keen to make levels in Blender.

It might be a good script to test the "Script Review" process, I'll
probably need to make some small changes as well as writing docs.

If theres some interest, Ill go ahead and write the docs.

- Cam