[Bf-python] Particles : patch for the getParticlesLoc function

jmsoler at free.fr jmsoler at free.fr
Tue Aug 8 18:54:40 CEST 2006

Selon Campbell Barton <cbarton at metavr.com>:

> Hi JMS, I had a look at your patch and  static particles now work.
> but after running getParticlesLoc(), the  particles on the object are lost
> The settings are still there but pressing RebuildAll or toggling
> editmode dont get them back.
> - Could you take a look at this?
> Thanks

Patch was updated :
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=127&aid=4852&group_id=9

1) the 'time' parameter was removed  : the function gets the particles locations
   at the current frame now .
2) it returns a list of vectors instead of a list of 3 floats
3) if the Stype parameter is set (I have added get/setStype functions for this)
   it returns a list of pairs of vectors instead of a single vector .
4) the doc was modified and enhanced with an example .
5) no more problem with the display parameter .

Regards
jms