[Bf-python] Looking for a project

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Tue Apr 25 18:45:37 CEST 2006

End-of-semester is quickly approaching here and my three-odd months of
mostly free research time approaches with it.  So I'm looking for ideas
for some project/projects which would be beneficial to the user base.
I've been exploring the sequencer, thinking about coding an API to make
it possible to use the sequencer from scripts, and toying with the idea
of seeing how hard it would be (maybe not hard at all) to write C
plugins for BPy.  One other idea would be coordinating the BPy API
Cleanup, trying to document what should be done so others including
myself can start tackling that at some point.  Or rewriting the Draw
API, although I have no clue about that code (not high on my personal
to-do list).

But I'm open to suggestions.  Which is what I'm asking for.

Ken