[Bf-python] Final Ipo/IpoCurve API revisit

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Sat Apr 15 18:49:01 CEST 2006

On Sat, Apr 15, 2006 at 09:33:43AM -0700, Ken Hughes wrote:
> Stephen Swaney wrote:
> >Ken, would you like to put up a brief design document for your work
> >on the wiki?
>
> I would, but only if it's going to be useful/used.  I've been asking for
> feedback thru the mailing list since December and hav received very
> little.  If the wiki page is going to sit uncommented on for a few
> months then it's not worth it.

We are all a bunch of lazy slackers!

But... in addition to being a Request For Comments, the wiki pages
also serve design documents.  Just some brief design notes would be
useful.

Think of it as a way of helping future generations of bpy
coders who might wonder "What were they thinking?".

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at centurytel.net