[Bf-python] Submitted scripts and python versions

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Tue Apr 4 23:18:19 CEST 2006

Started to review some of the proposed scripts..
What should we do for non english scripts?? - some of the scripts are
commented in LOTE and others have UI's that are LOTE...
Is it fair to ask that the comments be in english?

About sets
Can we do a Python 2.3/full install OR Python 2.4?

that way we can use sets with something like
try: set()
except: from Sets import set

- Cam

--