[Bf-python] Re: tp_getset conversion update

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at superig.com.br
Fri Sep 30 20:14:00 CEST 2005

Ken Hughes wrote:
> OK, I'm just spinning my wheels now and getting nowhere.

Sorry, this is mostly because of us others being busy elsewhere. I'm
slowly coming back and will try to follow closely / help more. What we
discussed was just a start, but we didn't move on with the discussions,
so some things didn't get a final "decided" status.

Your concerns and Stephen's are justifiable, this overhaul is a
demanding project and it needs more people working on it to get things
done at a productive pace, w/o much rewriting caused by other cvs changes.

PS: it's ok to work as you suggested, we need the new tp_getset code
there. The updates for consistency can be done after it is in, we
probably will need two releases to "finish" the "new" API.

--
Willian