[Bf-python] Re: tp_getset conversion update

antont at kyperjokki.fi antont at kyperjokki.fi
Thu Sep 29 19:10:38 CEST 2005

On Thursday 29 September 2005 18:47, Ken Hughes wrote:
> Stephen Swaney wrote:
> >>So "mistype" is a legacy attribute (in 2.37a) while "lin", "sqr", and
> >>"qua" are new attributes which will someday replace it.
> > Note: Since the word 'mistype' does not appear in the UI,
> "mistType" would be more pythonesque.

or even: mist ?
mist = None #no mist
mist = QUA #of type qua
mist = LIN  # etc.
mist = SQR

except that in the gui the type can be selected even when mist is disabled,
dunno if that is needed by the api.

and those ugly CAPSED things come from thinking, that .. constants are good
for constants. so we could have some constants module for possible values for
params. or?

> Ken

~Toni