[Bf-python] Thinmesh module, v1.1

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 16:13:55 CEST 2005

Ken,

something I could use is someway to access he zbuffer depth so that I
don't have to do my own backface culling.

You can look at sculptmesh - it is a high performance script, so is a
good candidate for using thinmesh.

http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Blenderdev/SculpMesh

Version you want is probably

http://wiki.blender.org/pub/Blenderdev/SculpMesh/sculpt_mesh_tablet25.zip