[Bf-python] Thinmesh module, v1.1

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Wed Sep 21 22:35:40 CEST 2005

Ken Hughes wrote:

> *Rats*: yeah, that's what I get for having more than one CVS tree (what
> is the average number of CVS copies all of you have?)  The thinmesh
> patches are utilizing the patches I've been working on for tp_getset.
> Sorry for the problems.

*Double rats*: right after I make the patch, stivs commits my other
patch which invalidates the need for it.... (but I'm not complaining).

So there are two patches now; you will need patch-Blender in any case,
and if you haven't updated to the latest CVS (2005/09/21 21:48:40 CEST)
you also will need patch-gen_utils.

Ken