[Bf-python] Thinmesh module, v1.1

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Wed Sep 21 21:06:07 CEST 2005

Ken Hughes wrote:
> The first experimental version of the BPy Thinmesh module is available
> here:
>
> http://www1.pacific.edu/~khughes/blender/thinmesh/v1.1

I forgot to mention one point which might be of interest.  In this
experimental version, I added a method function Blender.TMesh.Subdivide():

    import Blender

    Blender.TMesh.Subdivide('Cube')

It uses the mesh subdivide code (from the UI "Subdivide" button) to
subdivide selected faces in the specified object.  It does this by
putting the mesh into the editmesh structure, calling the subdivide
code, then putting the mesh back into the original structure.  It kind
of works...

Anyway, kind of gives some ideas for how we might be able to take
advantage of some of those editmesh operations.  Input encouraged.

Ken