[Bf-python] Thinmesh module, v1.1

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Wed Sep 21 20:43:20 CEST 2005

jmsoler at free.fr wrote:
> Selon Ken Hughes <khughes at pacific.edu>:
>
> yes, here is the list  of warning :

*Rats*: yeah, that's what I get for having more than one CVS tree (what
is the average number of CVS copies all of you have?)  The thinmesh
patches are utilizing the patches I've been working on for tp_getset.
Sorry for the problems.

(My gosh; that elbeem stuff takes a while to compile...)

I'm uploading a new file (patch-Blender) which also contains those
patches.  When I'm sure it compiles right with current CVS I'll make it
readable.  Reverse the previous patch (or get another copy of Blender.c
from CVS) and try the new patch.

Ken