[Bf-python] Bug in CurNurb.setFlagU() and setFlagV()

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Thu Sep 8 19:05:08 CEST 2005

I caught the tail end of a conversation on IRC between stivs and antont
this morning about setFlagU() making curves cyclic when it shouldn't.
We looked at the code and found that setFlagU() and setFlagV() are
setting the wrong bits:

flagu and flagv:
    bit 0:	CU_CYCLIC
    bits 2-1:	uniform=00, endpoint=01, bezier=10

See do_curvebuts() in source/blender/src/buttons_editing.c for the code
handing the UI buttons for the three curve types.

So should the BPy documentation be corrected or should the functions be
fixed (and setCyclicU() / setCyclicV() be added)?  I can upload a patch
to the bug tracker, just need to know which way we should proceed.

Ken