[Bf-python] Re: image properties

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Sat Oct 15 06:55:25 CEST 2005

Campbell Barton wrote:
> Hi Ken, With all the new attributes, how would I go about adding
> accsessing image properties.
>
>    * Anim (toggle)
>    * Tiles (toggle)
>    * StartFrame
>    * EndFrame
>    * Speed
>
> Is this somthing you have updated to the new tp_getset system?

I've handed these to the Image.c updates to Stephen, who wanted to look
them over before commiting.  I only added two new attributes, maxXY adn
minXY, based on existing get()/set() methods.  I'd suggest he comment on
adding them; if you want to code a patch, you can find the uploaded
patches in the patch tracker (to avoid overloading the tracker, I've
been placing all other changes on my webside for Stephen to grab as he
has time:  http://www1.pacific.edu/~khughes/blender/tpgetset).

Ken