[Bf-python] Checking where we are

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Mon Nov 7 05:29:28 CET 2005

Willian Padovani Germano wrote:

> BTW, remember to tell what you're working on right now
> and how busy you are. That'll help us make short term decisions.

Nothing at the moment; trying to track bugs as they appear in the
tracker.  I'm looking into the AMD64 porting issues but I don't think
that's a burning issue for anyone at this point.  And I guess I should
look at adding key methods into Mesh, although that seems like it's
going to be a problem since the Key module assumes OB_MESH -> NMesh.

Ken