[Bf-python] bug checking before 2.37 release

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sun May 15 02:28:23 CEST 2005

Hi Ken, if you know about python memory reference allocation, theres a
serious bug in Mathutils.Vector comparisions.
doing an ...
if vec == None:
Will segfault Blender because None needs an extra reference.
- I have a fix hinted in thge bug report but not sure if its only doing
the reverse and unnecceraly increasing the references for objects that
dont need it.

Bug report-
*https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2565&group_id=9&atid=125
- Cam