[Bf-python] bugs in BPython api - fix before release.

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sat May 14 00:24:43 CEST 2005

Hi All, There are some bugs to fix in the BPython api and should
probably be done before the 2.37 release.

 I submitted a patch to fix angleBetweenVecs, Joseph was working on
mathutils but if his code isnt ready for 2.37 then would sombody review
my patch?

Another is that new nurbes curves generated by python have all hidden
verts by default, this is confusing, points in the curve need to be set
visible.

Fix all broken URL links in the documentation. (I have a patch for
Blender,PGL on the tracker)

Draw image functon will, for no logical resion, fail to traw images if
the boarder is > 50% of the screen. hoz/vert. or if the window is
smaller trhen the image.
see..
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2476&group_id=9&atid=125
Example code included.