[Bf-python] Partial solution to #2197

Michael Reimpell m.reimpell at tu-bs.de
Sun Jun 26 21:12:43 CEST 2005

The attached patch calls where_is_object() resp. where_is_armature() if the
frame is changed with Blender.Set(). Also, it provides Bone.getObjectMatrix() to
get the bone's obmat. The matrix returned by Bone.getObjectMatrix() includes
copy constraints, but unfortunately no "IK Solver" constraints. This is still
very annoying as one still can't bake actions for export within a BPy script. It
would be very nice, if someone familiar with the animation code could fill in
the gaps.

Thanks in advance,
Michael

Btw, I wasn't able to attach files to issue #2197. Therefore I post them on this
mailing list.