[Bf-python] mathutils update

Gilbert, Joseph jgilbert at tigr.ORG
Thu Jul 14 16:33:40 CEST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: bf-python-bounces at projects.blender.org
[mailto:bf-python-bounces at projects.blender.org] On Behalf Of Martin
Poirier
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 12:25 AM
To: Blender Foundation Python list
Subject: Re: [Bf-python] mathutils update

--- Joseph Gilbert <models at paposo.com> wrote:

> I've tried this again (but more cleaned up). I know
> this may affect some
> scripts, etc. so it would be good to test them. Also
> if there is any
> strange behavior....
> Hopefully there shouldnt be.

Excellent work!

I guess you'll have some time to look at my patch now?
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2573&group
_id=9&atid=127

No rush though, just making sure it's not forgotten.

Not sure if it needs updating to work correctly with
your changes, I'll fix it if needed.

Regards and good job :)

Martin