[Bf-python] Ipo/Curve modules; stage 3 files uploaded

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Wed Jul 6 16:22:32 CEST 2005

The third set of patches are on the patch tracker:

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2807&group_id=9&atid=127

This completes the major work of intgrating the curve and Ipo modules.  I've also
updated the schedule listed on the wiki slightly to include changing over from instance
methods to attrbutes in stage 6:

http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Blenderdev/IpoModule

My next step according to schedule is:

4. Implement dictionary constants for Ipos. This presents valid curve names (through
    module constants) which are used to get/append curves to Ipos. Status: partially implemented

I've got a description of this on the wiki under "Dictionaries for curve names" but
haven't had received any comments.  Unless I hear something (soon) I'll proceed along
the path described there.

Ken