[Bf-python] NMesh : hasVertexUV() always returns False

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Thu Jan 13 03:17:25 CET 2005

Hi,

Slowly catching up.  I'll soon commit the patches by Jonathan
(Draw.Image()), Campbell (.users attribute for many types), applied them
yesterday here.

jms wrote:

> Tested with 2.36-RC2 and the last night cygwin compilation.
> At least under window, NMesh : hasVertexUV() always  returns False.
>
> -jm-

Here yesterday (linux) it worked. Just to confirm: you got to press the
"Sticky" button in the edit mesh buttons to turn vertex uv on for a
mesh.  Anyway I updated the function just a little to look like the
other similar ones internally, it will be in my commit.

--
Willian