[Bf-python] Vector convenienve patch

Yann Vernier yann at algonet.se
Tue Jan 4 09:35:51 CET 2005

After getting errors countless times from the Mathutils.Vector
constructor function, I got a bit fed up and decided to make it less
picky. After all, there's no reason for it not to accept tuples, or
vectors for that matter. I modified it to accept either a sequence of
2-4 float-compatible arguments or a sequence containing that. This also
removes a memory leak present in the old version, where the interface
for newVectorObject was misunderstood.

http://donkey.dyndns.org/~yann/blender/patches/vectorflex.diff

(Apologies to the list moderator - an earlier version of this patch got
stuck in the list server, being sent from the wrong address. Please
disregard that one as it has a reference count bug.)