[Bf-python] NMesh Mesh getMode- incionststant

Gert De Roost paleajed at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 11:22:40 CET 2005

--- Campbell Barton <cbarton at metavr.com> wrote:

> Hi All, mesh.getMode() and mesh.setMode() use
> differernt syntax.

> I had a look in the Blender scripts dir and none of
> teh scripts actually
> use getMode or setMode, mabe we can just not be
> backwards conmpatable...
> and have the error raised indicate that thge syntax
> has changed.
> Any ideas?>

I have yet to see a script that actually uses these
methods, except for my own EdgeTune script.  I think
you should go through with the change the way you
propose.  The moment you submit the patch I will
update my plugin to work with it and use exception
handling to keep in the old setMode() syntax also
until 2.37 final is released.

.gert.